- Debates should be chiefly an exchange of ideas, conducted with Christian decency. Personal friction should be kept to a minimum.
- Do not post entire articles from other websites or publications; selective quoting is permitted but it is preferable to link to your source.
- Do not post personal information, including others' email addresses or contact information, or private correspondence (unless given permission to do so);
- Do not post material from unapproved private revelations.
- Do not post anything that can be construed as spam or which contains any form of commercial soliciation.
Please respect the forum rules -- neglect of rules will result in verbal warnings by the moderator(s); repeated violations thereof may result in expulsion by the forum owner.
As regards matters in which without harm to faith or discipline - in the absence of any authoritative intervention of the Apostolic See -- there is room for divergent opinions, it is clearly the right of everyone to express and defend his own opinion. But in such discussions no expressions should be used which might constitute serious breaches of charity; let each one freely defend his own opinion, but let it be done with due moderation, so that no one should consider himself entitled to affix on those who merely do not agree with his ideas the stigma of disloyalty to faith or to discipline."
-- Pope Benedict XV Ad Beatissimi Apostolorum 1914